MMOMinion
FFXIV 2.2 Update - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIV 2.2 Update (/showthread.php?tid=6798)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - nino_77 - 03-29-2014

In general I find the minion great but since patch 2.2, every time I log out and log back in to change characters the game crashes.

Also, if I exit the minion while in the game, and decide to later on start it again, it crashes. I need to exit the game completely and run it again for the minion to work and not crash.

I'm using windows 8, 64 bits.
Any ideas?

Thanks and keep up the good work.

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - figolcb - 03-30-2014

GUI_Launcher can not be displayed 10 bots, only display 8 bots in window!

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - momo22 - 03-30-2014

Serious do something,tell something , cause it's impossible to log online 2 acc more than 10 min ! and i must close the other account when one crash for lunch them again after.....

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - HansW - 03-30-2014

(03-30-2014, 05:29 AM)momo22 Wrote:  Serious do something,tell something , cause it's impossible to log online 2 acc more than 10 min ! and i must close the other account when one crash for lunch them again after.....

delete the .cfg files in your minionfolder and reenter the keycodes. Are you using the gui launcher ?

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - Tompost - 03-30-2014

Is it possible for you to make the GUI launcher work with ISBoxer?

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - fluxvital - 03-30-2014

Gui Launcher seems to work very well, thank you ! we only need a quester and the bot is finished.

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - Mutantx - 03-31-2014

i thought we could use a Choc mount then have it as a Companion without having to use a Green each time - but bot keeps using a green each time

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - alilbumpontherocks - 03-31-2014

I've been getting an invalid account error. I've tried admin and clean install of the game and launcher.

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - Powder - 03-31-2014

Invalid account error has nothing to do with the bot. It means it wasn't able to authenticate your ffxiv account. Either your account is blocked due to ip changes, or your login and/or password was wrong.

RE: FFXIV 2.2 Update - momo22 - 04-01-2014

(03-30-2014, 09:04 AM)HansW Wrote:  
(03-30-2014, 05:29 AM)momo22 Wrote:  Serious do something,tell something , cause it's impossible to log online 2 acc more than 10 min ! and i must close the other account when one crash for lunch them again after.....

delete the .cfg files in your minionfolder and reenter the keycodes. Are you using the gui launcher ?

I deleted my 2 key, then launch and log to character both account, then i start with the non GUI luncher the bot, there it ask me to choose between 2 PID (will really appreciate which PID is for which Each account too,in hope than they are unique...)i choose the A,wait the log windows where i put my 1 key and mmo forum passwrd, then he success i see the bot load.

As the luncher close (why damit stay on i need you again for remember! the B account!) i launch again the launcher,he find again 2 PID instance (great which one is the 1 than i already put and the new one PID...) i choose logicaly the B PID,the launcher say succes and close, there i see the log windows for ask me a key (cool i put my 2nd key bought) then i see the bot load.

Ok so there i see my 2 character have both the bot loaded, i start them in grind fate mod and they begin to work (they do it well ,no prob there)
BUT....5 min afterEmbarrassing..... I lost ALWAY one acc (it's never the same)
I go look in the folder and i see than he only gard one acc cfg!!!! (why damit you already ask me the other key!!!)

I begin to lost fate there!!!! and for info i want do this with 4 acc bought!!! and after it's stable use isboxer too!!!

A great help would be really appreciate .....
For info ,before the patch i used the GUI luncher and it was stable ONLY if i remove the auto login after a crash or something) but there i had the same issue (crash after 5m on 1 of my acc)Devil