MMOMinion
FFXIV 2.21 - Printable Version

+- MMOMinion (https://www.mmominion.com)
+-- Forum: FFXIVMinion (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=87)
+--- Forum: News & Announcements (https://www.mmominion.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=88)
+--- Thread: FFXIV 2.21 (/showthread.php?tid=6940)

FFXIV 2.21 - Powder - 04-09-2014

Greetings Minions.

FFXIV Minion is now working with the 2.21 update. Enjoy, and be careful with teleport farming the new coil content... not recommended.

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - automationarmy - 04-09-2014

is teleport farming old stuff still seem to be safe afayk?

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - etb - 04-09-2014

I all depends on what do you mean by "safe" .

You wont get instant banned for it or detected but yes you still can get reported by players and get banned.

You bot, you cheat, you hack, you sell to rmt .

Ban is the risk of doing it.

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - TauTau - 04-09-2014

I would also be cautious in old coil content. They announced more monitoring (thanks to the guys that did high coils probably), and they still have to watch that wipe-buff.

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - rsilva712 - 04-10-2014

I would stay away from COil TP farming/clearing for now. They are probably monitoring coil v1 to keep an eye on how the echo buff is doing. Even ex primals may be monitored, who knows.

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - Signature - 04-10-2014

(04-09-2014, 07:03 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I would also be cautious in old coil content. They announced more monitoring (thanks to the guys that did high coils probably), and they still have to watch that wipe-buff.

I'm sorry But 24 people is not a legit reason to monitor more closely.(those 24 guys that did coil and got suspended for it had nothing to do with the "close" monitoring(They still can't prove it was downed by teleporting)... It was already A problem, as you have seen the Twintania position hack on FFXIV forums.. do not blame the whole Monitor-hammer on people who weren't responsible for it. Blame it on the people who blatantly took advantage of teleporting in the open world while gathering, not caring if people see them or not, then advanced to wp farming for myth....... All of this is the most noticeable exploits in the game causing them to start bringing down the hammer. People sharing the fact that THEY bot with others who do not. Letting them in on "farm" runs and expecting them to keep their mouth shut. Guess what 85% of people who do not BOT and get invited into a "hax" run WILL report you after its over. So do not say this whole Close monitoring thing was brought on by the last 24 people who got suspended for beating brand new content too quickly. I promise you those three groups had LEGIT looking party make ups 4dps 2 tanks 2 healers.... Only thing they did wrong was clear TOOOOOOOOOO fast for system to believe it was legit. If you think SE was Clueless to Teleport/hacking being an issue before the 24 beat new coil...... You are a bit clueless yourself. This whole Close Monitoring was Brought on by EVERYONE who blatantly teleports and hax in plain sight. End Rant!

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - deadlygamer - 04-16-2014

(04-10-2014, 10:57 PM)Signature Wrote:  
(04-09-2014, 07:03 PM)TauTau Wrote:  I would also be cautious in old coil content. They announced more monitoring (thanks to the guys that did high coils probably), and they still have to watch that wipe-buff.
This whole Close Monitoring was Brought on by EVERYONE who blatantly teleports and hax in plain sight. End Rant!

well said....like the underground miners and such that get the most attention by miners. and as well selling things at alot lower price on action will bring attention to them

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - chharith - 04-17-2014

one of the biggest problem is people that undercut the shit on the market, it just ruins the game, it may be a source of income for some, but for the people that like playing the game its fucking up the economy.

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - automationarmy - 04-30-2014

(04-17-2014, 06:00 PM)chharith Wrote:  one of the biggest problem is people that undercut the shit on the market, it just ruins the game, it may be a source of income for some, but for the people that like playing the game its fucking up the economy.

welcome to todays mmo in the post wow world. Its all about instant gratification. Goodbye are the idea of immersion and community, hello to greed and impatience.

Its not even right to call it an mmorpg anymore. Its an action game w/ a chat room. You sit in the lobby (read:town) and wait to teleport to the game/dungeon (read:instance)

Meh - ive been bitter about the changes for years. They call it accessability i call it pandering to the desires of kids to make a quick buck. They wonder why so many juump ship so often.

The first part of the problem is having an auction house system to begin with. But the other part - as you said is people could give two shits less about the economy. While it stil may be able to sustain itself if it were just the players... the big CGF corporations have over saturated nearly everything.

GG

RE: FFXIV 2.21 - Cichard - 05-01-2014

are you smoking crack? you are a botter. Botters dont want to waste the time actually doing it themselves... so they bot, you are exactly what you discribed here. lol

you ask for people to make you profiles, you ask how to RMT. yet you complain like this about "quick buck"?