Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Game Crashes When Selecting Skill Profile
(09-03-2014, 09:49 AM)Bobsayshello Wrote:  
(09-03-2014, 02:30 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  you shouldnt be running hte updater every time you shoudl be runniung the gui_launcher

Who said I was running the updater every time or even at all? I was asked about the folderpath. By default gui_launcher is located in a folder titled FFXIV_Updater. Am I wrong? Please dont respond unless you have something that contributes to the topic at hand. Thanks.

(09-03-2014, 08:54 AM)fxfire Wrote:  Hmmm strange ... I'll test this now again, also with a fresh install of the bot ...

I appreciate your help. I would like to eventually be able to use the bot like normal but Im happy that I can with some tweaking still run it at all. If there is something I can do to help please let me know.

well you gave the file path with an executiable. I wanted to make sure you where not trying to launch the bot via the updater every time. I'm spending alot of hours here helping people try and figure out whats going on with their installations. via teamviewer and skype. So dont act like im trying to troll you.

Messages In This Thread