Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 3.07 Average
Chimera and Hydra for 8 bots
(12-31-2014, 09:31 PM)sebbs Wrote:  
(12-31-2014, 09:22 PM)onplanetmars Wrote:  ThumbsUp

I'm was working on a castrum meridianum right now. Have it coded past 2nd boss and then got fatigued.

I was thinking it might be possible to split into 7 profiles for the final fight. Here's what I've been thinking.

4 profiles for each cannon
2 profiles for load cannon
1 profile in center to trigger fires by applying a debuff to boss

then adding the cannon fire to a skill profile for the 4 ground targeting boss & have fire be triggered by a debuff on the boss or a % HP.

Do you think that would work?

Would need to test the cannon skill as the cannons in a diff dungeon dont work properly.

How long would it take to just dps it?

I think only the cannons can damage her.

She does very little damage at this point though. The only gitchy party is she targets whoever cannon shot her last, so you can't really just run around and use them all on her "solo" I don't think
that's the problem, you need to use cannons to kill cuz they trigger cutscenes. I had her at 0% and it didn't move to win until i fired the cannons at her like 4 times or so
(12-31-2014, 09:45 PM)onplanetmars Wrote:  that's the problem, you need to use cannons to kill cuz they trigger cutscenes. I had her at 0% and it didn't move to win until i fired the cannons at her like 4 times or so

Hmm. How did you manage to clear it? Or did you?
had to manually move each character to cannon and fire.