Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Garuda Extreme Farm Duty Profile
i seem to be having a weird problem with looting in garuda EX, im running 2 bots using the same minion (2 diff keycodes) everything works fine but for some reason my 2nd character wont loot at the end but my 1st does. im thinking it could be some setting i have not turned on or off in game or something but cant seem to figure it out. any hints to what may be causing this?
as in roll on loot? make sure you are not running the Loot addon because its built in to the duty mode now.
im having a issue where the first run after starting the bot will work fine but the next run it will not loot. in console it will skip the loot task and then will keep saying "LT_DUTY->process overwatch executed an effect, breaking loop" and keeps spamming that in console. i shared my minion folder with a couple other fellow minion users and they are running it fine so its not the bot i dont think its some setting i have in game possibly.
still having this issue with garuda with both the live version and the beta it keeps doing the same thing as a described above, would really like a response. this is getting very irritating since i cant do garuda EX anymore
can loot?
The fight works great, but my bots are not looting.. I am having to manually do this. I was looking for the loot ID. I thought maybe adding that in will help. They do port to right next to the chest, they just do not open it. This would make mount farming easier. Any ideas.. thanks

I am thinking it is 225.. i am gonna try adding in the loot id.

GOT IT:

My last task looks like this now:

[2] = {
["doWait"] = true;
["radius"] = 3;
["taskFunction"] = "ffxiv_task_loot.Create";
["maxWait"] = 3;
["doLoot"] = true;
["startPos"] = {
["General"] = {
["y"] = -1.928177118304;
["x"] = 1.2391729828225;