Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 4.33 Average
login box
Since the patch to update live version to beta.. I get the login box popping up. I tried a fresh install, no antivirus installed, everything is typed correctly, unchecked read only and run as administrator. not sure what else I can do here
Check to see if your folder is read only. If your UAC setting is high, windows will keeps on setting your folders to read only
I am on windows 7 and use MSE.

wont let me upload my screenshot for some reason
when the login box shows up most the time its cause you didnt put either the cd key for the bot in correctly(check for space before or after the key) or your password is wrong.
http://pbrd.co/1nQbW0K

Jackie I am not retarded and know how to copy and paste correctly. I've had the issue before but unclicking "read only" and running as an administrator fixed the problem in the past. Now after the patch im having the issue again...

ALSO when the login box pops up. does not matter what I do, whether I type in a password or not, it will log me in. I just have to do it manually which is an issue for me.
(09-01-2014, 10:12 PM)Proto Wrote:  http://pbrd.co/1nQbW0K

Jackie I am not retarded and know how to copy and paste correctly. I've had the issue before but unclicking "read only" and running as an administrator fixed the problem in the past. Now after the patch im having the issue again...

ALSO when the login box pops up. does not matter what I do, whether I type in a password or not, it will log me in. I just have to do it manually which is an issue for me.

i'm not saying yoru retarded. But ive helped at least dozen or so people via team viewer and its 99.9% user error entering something incorrectly. its why i pointed it out. You can take it personal or as the first steps of trouble shooting. The next thing i would suggest is to reinstall the required programs for the bot. .net and such. do a fresh install of the bot no addons. and reenter the data. and btw i have had people give this exact quote i look at it on teamviewer and its exactly whats wrong.
I have done everything suggested so far. still no luck