Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
Beta Release Concerns
I'm confused as to why you would release something into production that causes as many issues that has occurred. Up to now I've had no issues with this service and have been happy. This release has caused several people issues, if this was done in a actual commercial environment I know I would have lost my job. Don't get me wrong I do appreciate the hard work that people do on this bot program but I think it's highly unprofessional to release something into a production environment that's clearly in need of testing and feedback. Was it not possible to give people the ability to download and test one while using the working version?

Thank you for your time.
With the multitude of computer configurations, possible incompatible software packages, overlays that they are not supposed to be using with the bot, and hundreds of other variables, it will always be difficult to release a 100% product out the door.

People were welcomed and encouraged to try and use the beta for MONTHS. if they had, a lot of these issues would have been caught.

Coders cant easily fix what they cant reproduce.
I have almost no issues at all

Crafted for 2x 15 hours in 2 two days - never stopped, never bugged out (but gotta remember to uncheck and recheck Craft HQ Mats whenever there's an update...)

Gil farmed has been active since release with no issues, just getting all that gil in.

I did a clean install and just transfered files I needed over.

There is a lot of user error in this, its not the programmer's fault for every problem ;x
They will also only fix things if people provide details and also help to replicate the bug.
yeah i have 3 rigs that run ffxiv bots. bunch of accounts on 1 computer 8 new accounts on a 2nd computer questing and 4 Power leveling accounts on another computer. the only thing i havent really tested a ton of is fishing. Grinding/Fate grind was flawless, set grind mode hit start.... for hte power leveling jobs. my farm teams are running pretty good in duty only the occassional "stop queueing bug" that ace thinks he has fixed, and questing is working well too with a couple stucks here and there in the profile which F3re has fixed. 90% of the problems have been user error. "updating" the bot instead of fresh install, using out of date addons, Not taking the time to read the tutorial and set up the mode properly.