Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Unspoiled Gathering
Can anyone help me get the unspoiled nodes gathering working? I set up my markers and maps but the bot will not teleport at the proper times. Everything shows up in my list with the correct times beside it. What ever I set the start point to it will go there and gather change jobs if needed, but when it is done it will go to my idle spot and just sit there, then at a random time it will teleport to a random map that doesn't have a node up and sit there for a while and then random port again, and never to a place where there is a node up. I can change my start point to any of the spots I have set and it will port there and gather , so my maps and markers seem to be correct but its not reading or keeping time properly. I would love to get this working correctly. Right now at least all I have to do is select the place I want to go at the proper time and it does the rest, so it is still really handy as it is. Please any tips or advice would be great. ty ty guys
It's supposed to go to the location an hour early. Could be that the time is not converting properly for you. What time zone are you in?
I'm in Central Time. I just set everything up on my laptop and it is working flawlessly. So I did a fresh install of the bot on my desktop(the computer I was having the problem with) on a completely different folder set everything up and got the same results. Then I tried to just copy the folder from my laptop to my desktop and it does the same thing. So it seems to be something with my desktop but I don't know what it could be. I would love to figure out the problem but I'm good with just running unspoiled nodes on my laptop for the time being.

Ok got it working thanks to your reply Ace. /bow tytyty Some how my clock on my computer was set incorrectly. The hour was correct but the am and pm was wrong, and that was the issue. If is wasn't for your reply I would not have thought about checking the clock on my computer, I was thinking that it just read the in game clock some how and not converting time , I'm assuming, that the program reads from the computer. I knew it had to be something on my end , just had to get the master involved. Thanks again and keep up the amazing work. Cutesmile
Yea, I was wondering if maybe the clock was somehow wrong, since it's basically converting os clock time to JP time to eorzean time and so forth. Good to know it's fixed. :)
i have a problem that my marker name check box stay empty i cant select any marker i created for that map.Can any1 help me therE?
Use the "Refresh Map" button.