Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
TITAN EX
nice thanks manThumbsUp

(10-05-2014, 01:06 PM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(09-30-2014, 06:10 PM)se110ut Wrote:  Upadted some of the fail times

Superman thanks goes out to a few people for the help on this 1. Shaolin2,Ace,and the people that Donated there bot bodies to sit in Titan Fails. There was a slight problem with only leader attacking the Heart during heart phase however its a Minion side error and should be updated very soon if it hasn't been already.ThumbsUp

BTW Mog EX is next if someone already has 1 or needs help with it pls let me know or post it up!ThumbsUp

Edit: Figured it out. You had the fail timer commented out on the final kill step which was moving the guys that were still up down to loot when it wasn't dead.
What happened to this Titan profile? Why was it taken down? :(
grab the file from the 1st post it has been updatedSuperman
great work se11out
enjoyed ur profile for titan ex! got mount :D
ThumbsUp

(10-14-2014, 06:46 AM)wisdom3 Wrote:  great work se11out
enjoyed ur profile for titan ex! got mount :D
Thank you so much for re-posting this profile of yours!!! I'm not sure if you read your Mog Ex thread, I'm trying to pick up writing these profiles as well I just haven't had the time to sit down after work and tinker with understanding them.

Once again, thank you!!
(10-14-2014, 06:06 AM)se110ut Wrote:  Happy enjoy

Thanks for the repost, really appreciate your work!

(10-05-2014, 01:06 PM)JWD1994 Wrote:  
(09-30-2014, 06:10 PM)se110ut Wrote:  Upadted some of the fail times

Superman thanks goes out to a few people for the help on this 1. Shaolin2,Ace,and the people that Donated there bot bodies to sit in Titan Fails. There was a slight problem with only leader attacking the Heart during heart phase however its a Minion side error and should be updated very soon if it hasn't been already.ThumbsUp

BTW Mog EX is next if someone already has 1 or needs help with it pls let me know or post it up!ThumbsUp

Edit: Figured it out. You had the fail timer commented out on the final kill step which was moving the guys that were still up down to loot when it wasn't dead.

Sorry I am a noob to all this, but how to you fix this? I am running into the same situation, the bots will crash into the bombs at the end before the boss die.
I updadted it sorry forgot to take something out from the file it was pre Minion no fall in duty...Awkward
Thank you so much for all your work!
(10-15-2014, 06:52 PM)se110ut Wrote:  I updadted it sorry forgot to take something out from the file it was pre Minion no fall in duty...Awkward

Hi there, sorry to bother you again, in the newest update the bot seems to drop down even earlier then before, it's dropping down right after heart phase and it will wait there until it dies :(