Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
TITAN EX
ok just ran it again I think I took out a fail time that I wasn't supposed to just redownload it...

(10-16-2014, 08:15 PM)lantus Wrote:  
(10-15-2014, 06:52 PM)se110ut Wrote:  I updadted it sorry forgot to take something out from the file it was pre Minion no fall in duty...Awkward

Hi there, sorry to bother you again, in the newest update the bot seems to drop down even earlier then before, it's dropping down right after heart phase and it will wait there until it dies :(
(10-16-2014, 11:46 PM)se110ut Wrote:  ok just ran it again I think I took out a fail time that I wasn't supposed to just redownload it...

(10-16-2014, 08:15 PM)lantus Wrote:  
(10-15-2014, 06:52 PM)se110ut Wrote:  I updadted it sorry forgot to take something out from the file it was pre Minion no fall in duty...Awkward

Hi there, sorry to bother you again, in the newest update the bot seems to drop down even earlier then before, it's dropping down right after heart phase and it will wait there until it dies :(

Thanks again for all your time and work!
this doesn't work all the bots minus the leader just sit infront of the boss when he comes back after a jump

edit: set all the bots to independent and fixed the problem :)
The wait time for the heart phase jump is too tight, it should be 6500 rather than 5500 to compensate for higher ping. There were a number of times where one or two members would execute the next step before the heart had become targetable on their client.
(11-05-2014, 07:17 AM)freedom Wrote:  this doesn't work all the bots minus the leader just sit infront of the boss when he comes back after a jump

what do you mean by independent? i'm running into the same issue but can't find any setting like you described
Fixed so grab the newer ver. and let me know how it goes Superman

(11-17-2014, 01:28 AM)dedfrogz Wrote:  
(11-05-2014, 07:17 AM)freedom Wrote:  this doesn't work all the bots minus the leader just sit infront of the boss when he comes back after a jump

what do you mean by independent? i'm running into the same issue but can't find any setting like you described
Thanks I'll give it a whirl tonight! You guys are awesome at getting these patched fast!
works great now, thanks!
working and awesome if possible please make one for Titan hard+loot thanks in advance