Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Do ATMA Option
Advanced settings ---> General tab Use Mount and select the one you want to use
ok thanks. couple problems i have are that

- after the fate ends, character will start moving forward to w/e the direction he was facing till he runs to the wall and then turn and run to the next fate
- if a zone has a lot of terrain like river + rocks and he feels, he can't get up by himself. I assumed this is typical?
no thats not normal. Make sure you do not have controller plugged in and make sure you are not using legacy mode.
(10-01-2014, 10:37 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  no thats not normal. Make sure you do not have controller plugged in and make sure you are not using legacy mode.

Thanks! Works great now.

I stopped the bot to join an S rank pty once and restarted it again, and all my character did was to summon chocobo and unsummon, continuously. So, I had to restart and change zone. Anyway, great program!
Hello,
I'm a newbie here, when I do atma in upper la noscea, the bot can't travel between western side and eastern side. It is always stuck at the ferry npc Complaint. How to fix this problem?
(10-24-2014, 01:46 AM)knk Wrote:  Hello,
I'm a newbie here, when I do atma in upper la noscea, the bot can't travel between western side and eastern side. It is always stuck at the ferry npc Complaint. How to fix this problem?

You would need to create a mesh on both sides of the map and teleport to fates.
(10-24-2014, 01:51 AM)sebbs Wrote:  

no you dont the bot will now comes with 1 mesh for that zone and uses the ferry npc to get to the other side. all you have to do is enable skip cutscene and disable dialog and it will get past the ferry master.
(10-24-2014, 02:21 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

no you dont the bot will now comes with 1 mesh for that zone and uses the ferry npc to get to the other side. all you have to do is enable skip cutscene and disable dialog and it will get past the ferry master.
Yes, this problem is fixed. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Is there a manual that explains the parameters of the bot?
ThumbsUp
(10-24-2014, 02:04 PM)knk Wrote:  
(10-24-2014, 02:21 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  

Yes, this problem is fixed. Thank you for your prompt reply.
Is there a manual that explains the parameters of the bot?
ThumbsUp

the different tutorials, most options clearly state what they do. by the name of the option :)