Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Coils Patch
(11-20-2014, 09:37 PM)AzRed Wrote:  So I got called out of state on business for a few days. So I'll give detailed rundown if someone Wants to recreate feel free otherwise I'll try to polish it up next week sometime for you all; this was a very basic profile that could probably use more expert help and resulted in a few deaths but nothing major.

Party: 1 whm (i90ish) 2 bard 5 blm

3way split profile

Trash: all profiles are identical on trash, TP to crystal and burn it down, TP to next crystal burn it down, TP off the Orange area and burn down adds.

Boss:
Profiles are essentially the same, but 3 different pos to avoid getting 8 stacks of devour, each time, one at 12 o'clock on boss, one at 4 one at 8. I used mostly Jackie's profiles for dps, but changed to do aoe if more than 5 targets, this made them all go aoe on boss, bee and slimes, killing slimes and bee before acid showed up.

After slimes the 3 profiles all go to same spot to soak the laser beam. Person who gets multiple teathers dies but teleports back in after return to start.

With dps avg i100 i only saw one devour before blighted bouquet and one devour after, and only 2 blighted bouquet. With 6 stacks on boss about 4500-5000 hp from blighted bouquet. So this is where I wanted to polish it up:

Since you can't really move for the devour, but you can see th cast for blighted, you can include in the profile to stop casting during blighted and it will make it cleaner ...

Unfortunately I am not very experienced in writing the profiles so I made one that worked dirty but can def be cleaned up.

I can check in on the thread over the next few days but won't have physical access to home pc for a bit. Hope this helps and I will check to answer questions if anyone wants to try to duplicate my work.

Bump^^ any update on this?
any word on this profile coming out?