Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average
Move to Marker
Hey, not sure if this goes into the support section, but I was wondering if there was any way to implement the "Move to Marker" function onto the Beta bot? I found it to be one of the biggest help/thing missing as a Gatherer.

Thanks!
well with the new marker manager in beta you can move directly to a marker by selecting it in the marker manager and putting it to single marker, or by having it as the first marker in marker list. the reason why live version has move to marker is cause you cannot control what marker you gather at but with the marker manager in beta you can control what markers in what order you want to go to.
Great, I overlooked that option.

Another question I have is, when I delete a marker from the list, the blue marker still shows on the location. It's no longer on the list, but even reloading the mesh the marker stays in place. Also, is there a way to delete markers not just from the marker list but from the drop down menu? When I delete a marker, it stays in the drop down menu. I am not hitting remove.

EDIT: The issue of deleting the markers from the drop down menu only happens occasionally, the first problem still persists.