Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
(Beta) Gathering problem?
Heya,

Okay here is my problem, I normally do my gathering via the Live version, but recently been using the Beta for everything else....

So today I decide I want to gather more Granite, and rather than log out and load up the live, I stayed in the Beta, but for some reason it wont gather anything, it goes to a node, pulls up the mining list and then jsut stands there.

Here are some back details before I go on...

Map - is a brand new mesh and the only marker is the one I set up specifically for Miner/Granite (original markers deleted) and the marker is set as lv. 1-50 (as my miner is lv.50)

All other details are standard as per my Miner Profile, and skill set has only Prospect and Unearth (my live version has Kings Yield II, but I know it doesnt work in the Beta)

Mining priorites are set as (1) Granite (2) Wind Shards.

Now it has been some time since I used the Beta for gathering but having used it successfully before I dont believe I have done something wrong lol.

p.s. my live version still works great :D

So.... I couldnt find any other threads about any Beta gathering problems (unless I missed it somewhere) , so if anyone could shed some light on the matter that would be great.
disable your skill profile and see if it works
Thx got it working again :D