Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
Gathering and Stealth
Sorry if this is old news but, I remember the bot used to be able to detect hostile enemies and only stealth when within range of them, now it seems to always stealth before gathering? I'm using the Stealth checkbox from the MarkerManager.
(09-21-2014, 09:34 AM)zeion Wrote:  Sorry if this is old news but, I remember the bot used to be able to detect hostile enemies and only stealth when within range of them, now it seems to always stealth before gathering? I'm using the Stealth checkbox from the MarkerManager.

I havnt been using this that long but ive found it depends on the road or danger level of the mesh.

when running to unspoiled clusters in MD it would dismount and stealth about 3 times prior to getting to the node.

After changing it from low lvl to road it now runs all the way to he node before stealthing.

Maybe you should check out your mesh and see if the same thing is happening and add some danger areas.
What if a mob was recently killed, and spawns while you're mining, and decides to attack you in the middle of an unspoiled node? If the bot wasn't smart enough to pre-stealth, just in case, you would be dead, and be screwed out of a node for an hour.