Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average
TITAN EX
Updated Titan to ver.11 just before the comp went down it was working fine so let me know ThumbsUp

[Image: btn_donate_cc_147x47.png]

Attached Files
.rar   50_Titan_ex+lootV11.rar (Size: 647 bytes / Downloads: 265)
Someone buy this man a hooker!

Thanks again man good job +1
So you need 8 minions for this DF?
indeed
Works well however after a few rounds it gets unsynced for me and the leader will drop to the floor and wipe the party then stay stationary. The only way to fix it is to exit, reload the modules and try again. Works very well though, great work!
(09-30-2014, 10:49 PM)70x7 Wrote:  Works well however after a few rounds it gets unsynced for me and the leader will drop to the floor and wipe the party then stay stationary. The only way to fix it is to exit, reload the modules and try again. Works very well though, great work!

i hope this will be fixed soon
this is telehacking with 8 ? or i can go in on duty mode with others and fight / avoid shit all legit?
yes with telehack.
if you need bodies to test Mog with, PM me your server and i can help with my 4
(09-30-2014, 06:10 PM)se110ut Wrote:  Upadted some of the fail times

Superman thanks goes out to a few people for the help on this 1. Shaolin2,Ace,and the people that Donated there bot bodies to sit in Titan Fails. There was a slight problem with only leader attacking the Heart during heart phase however its a Minion side error and should be updated very soon if it hasn't been already.ThumbsUp

BTW Mog EX is next if someone already has 1 or needs help with it pls let me know or post it up!ThumbsUp

Edit: Figured it out. You had the fail timer commented out on the final kill step which was moving the guys that were still up down to loot when it wasn't dead.