Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
Do ATMA Option
Good Day,

I saw in the console that this function is using the rumored time farming technique . Is this correct? As I run minnion only on certain times and I can't run it on certain times , so i was thingking if I cannot run it on the specific time frame from the time farming technique i will have a problem collecting certain ATMA's. is this correct? TIA
it will move to what ever zone falls into the time frame you are playing. each zone has a specific time frame. when you log the bot in it will go to the zone that that is currently dropping atma for that specific time. Just let the bot run afk. kinda the whole point of the bot :)
(10-01-2014, 04:48 AM)jackie1234 Wrote:  it will move to what ever zone falls into the time frame you are playing. each zone has a specific time frame. when you log the bot in it will go to the zone that that is currently dropping atma for that specific time. Just let the bot run afk. kinda the whole point of the bot :)

Ah so my conclusion is correct . Then i have to try and run my bot more than usual :D. This kind of set-up will allow me to farm more than 1 of certain ATMA as long as it's farming on the same map right within the time frame right?
I'm pretty new to the atma bot too, and playing around with it right now, but I think it checks your inventory and skips the area with that atma and move on in JP Atma theory rotation.
Where can I download the bot? I wanted to try it out, I bought the code, but have not received any emails...
(10-01-2014, 05:20 PM)dovetail Wrote:  Where can I download the bot? I wanted to try it out, I bought the code, but have not received any emails...

You would need to have the keycode to try it which would be in the email. If you paid by paypal, check the spam folder. If you don't get it in 2 hours, file a support ticket.
yeah, it's been 40mins or so... I will wait for a little while.
I got it now, it worked for only one fate and now I'm running randomly everywhere. Any ideas on how to fix this?
Post a screenshot of your settings.
I tried a different zone and it seems to work now. Is there an option to use chocobo instead of running?