Complaint
today
2.38HotFixes
ffivminion dont use
Seems like it.
Here we go again...

Did you see your client update ?

Yes ?

Then the bot needs a patch. It's not rocket science.
yup, needs a patch ^^
(10-01-2014, 10:54 AM)random73 Wrote:  Here we go again...

Yes ?

he may be new. and not all maintenences cause the need for a bot update. regardless no need to be a douche. if you look around on other forums this is the most negative press this bot gets is regarding its community.

to be fair - if its crashing, and it has done so more than once in a row at the point in which you attach the bot, its pretty safe to assume the bot needs a patch which barring major updates to the game client usually go in within a few hours.
He is not new he is almost one year here and it really gets annoying to have more than 10 posts every patchday with "cry cry the bot crashes because of the update... help plx"
Its updated
(10-01-2014, 11:21 AM)klepp0906 Wrote:  
(10-01-2014, 10:54 AM)random73 Wrote:  Here we go again...

Yes ?

he may be new. and not all maintenences cause the need for a bot update. regardless no need to be a douche. if you look around on other forums this is the most negative press this bot gets is regarding its community.

to be fair - if its crashing, and it has done so more than once in a row at the point in which you attach the bot, its pretty safe to assume the bot needs a patch which barring major updates to the game client usually go in within a few hours.

You know he is hitting one year mark on using minion ? New ? you might want to get your head checked.

Also, you always talk about community, what have you DONE for the so call community besides "I would do it but someone else can do it faster. I could learn it but why do it when others can do it for me ?" That is community ? AHAHAHA. If you are trying to make a joke, you have done it.
(10-01-2014, 11:40 AM)Powder Wrote:  Its updated

Ty for the quick update !

Bot attaching great, crafting works,

duty mode is another story - it queues up just normal, but once it enters the duty, bot crashes.

tested with wp and lcoa - redownloaded bot entirely too

Any heads up?

Ty and BR
Still Crash-to-desktop when I try to attach.