Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Lost City gil farming
(11-19-2014, 01:21 AM)thyword99 Wrote:  yup, Jackies got it right, I never said anything about botting LCAO 24/hours lol

Yes, you did. Don't you rememeber posting the picture of you botting 24 hours in LOCA a few pages back LOL

Here's the picture for you.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h83/th...gphlol.jpg
(11-18-2014, 05:42 PM)thyword99 Wrote:  Possibility only exist in those who think outside the box! I make atleast 25mil a day, if I'm not lazy lol

this was in 17 hours~

[Image: onedaysales-1.jpg]

gph are easily troll-able. Just pack some gil to your retainer - 3m~ish. Run LCoA for a day and get those 3m, too. Voila 200k gph.

You are claiming you can do 25m a day - I can, too. If I'm going to use Unspoiled Nodes and let 4 Toons gather all the Items you need for "Spicy Tomato Relish", "Spruce Plywood" and things like this. With my main I can then just craft those.

Trade them in at Mor Dhona for Artisan Spectacles and Desynth them - hopefully into Mastercraft Demimateria, which is worth 1.0-1.5m Depending on your server. You need around 7-10 Minutes to get 1 Artisan Spectacles if all Mats are provided. Estiminated yield is 0.2 Mastercraft's per Spectacle. Which then adds up to a total of 28,8 Mastercraft Demimaterias per Day (may be more or less).

Those sold would mean an estiminated income of 28,8x1-1.5m (28,8m-43,2m a day.)

If you've read through this and think this is a pretty good Idea !DO NOT FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTION OR YOU HAVE A HIGH RISK OF LOOSING YOUR ACCOUNT!

The same pack of retainers selling around 30 Mastercrafts a day is way too obvious, same for the 4 toons running all Unspoiled Nodes all day and your Main crafting all day 24/7. (3 Toons gathering with 1 crafting "should" be enough but gearing that 1 Toon concerning crafts is too much work)
lol best way to make gil is keeping the secret how to make huge gil for urselves^^
anyway why bothering sending twinks to farm shards/tomatoes when u can just buy directly from market + npc for them save ur cpu from running on 4 twinks and still make shitloads of gil^^
and if you are a Master Crafter~ Everyone knows the HQ i110 sets, sell for a ton! still pretty decent, faster than any bot. And the prices on crafting sets, and DoL sets~

Gil is very easy to make in this game, most people just want to afk for small gil. If you work and craft and know the market, you are very capable of big GIL! and no you don't have to post 30 master crafts, but at least you are thinking in the right direction.

Also, about the picture, that was exactly my point with the original part of this thread, you can't believe, or disprove anyone on the forums, so don't ever buy into anything unless you are 100% sure of it~

You don't have to believe me, or NOT believe me~ but the capabilities are there. and thankfully we have minion to help assist in that!
I actually got my Main on 4* now in less than 2 Days with just having 4 Toons doing all my Dirty work - as in Gathering Mats for both my Crafting Food and Material Needs. 100 Desynth on GSM made Stuff easier as well with no Breaking glasses ;)

It's all about knowing what you need to doy. And man, I even had my toons Soulbind Gear in a Group of four for two days Because I wanted to look what I get, made around 15m in that day with 1m Input and 7 hours crafting the Gear. Made 7m the other Day finishing gears off. Gotta say I have been lucky as hell :D got 7 Savage Might 4's and 9 Savage Aim 4's - also bound loads of crafting gear with 1 toon and alot of gathering bear with another so I'm not flooding the market obviously.

Same thought as thy has, trust me or not, but before complaining against it try it yourself.
(11-21-2014, 04:45 AM)saik1992 Wrote:  I actually got my Main on 4* now in less than 2 Days with just having 4 Toons doing all my Dirty work - as in Gathering Mats for both my Crafting Food and Material Needs. 100 Desynth on GSM made Stuff easier as well with no Breaking glasses ;)

It's all about knowing what you need to doy. And man, I even had my toons Soulbind Gear in a Group of four for two days Because I wanted to look what I get, made around 15m in that day with 1m Input and 7 hours crafting the Gear. Made 7m the other Day finishing gears off. Gotta say I have been lucky as hell :D got 7 Savage Might 4's and 9 Savage Aim 4's - also bound loads of crafting gear with 1 toon and alot of gathering bear with another so I'm not flooding the market obviously.

Same thought as thy has, trust me or not, but before complaining against it try it yourself.

its less about if we belive you or not but some people jus tdont have the time to Play agame to make extra cash on gil. yeah there are several ways to make alot of gil. The amount you make per hour is determined by how much time you can invest in the game. Most of us have busy work schedules wives places to be people to see, so its hard to sit at a video game for 7 hours. Is why i try to come up with ways to make gil totaly afk.

at min i make 5mil a day per 4 man team. That 5mil is more valuable then the 15mil you made. because i have no effort in place to make that 5mil.
yes jackie.

but i wish i know why you make 52-53k Gil/h per Bot ^^
i make only 4 mil a Day (43-45k/gil/h)
jackie you should change the name of the topic in "how to make gils" instead of Lost city gil, since no one speak about lost city anymore in this topic :)
(11-21-2014, 09:02 PM)Shaolin2 Wrote:  yes jackie.

but i wish i know why you make 52-53k Gil/h per Bot ^^
i make only 4 mil a Day (43-45k/gil/h)

it just depends on server and server market. i have a private profile that i can make pretty good GPH in WP with.
Most of us have busy work schedules wives places to be people to see, so its hard to sit at a video game for 7 hours.
[/quote]

Pretty much nailed it, most of us are around the same age, we did the all day gaming shit ten years ago now we just dont have time juggling kids, wife, girlfriend, house, work. This tool is really help full for folks who use to game hard in the day and want to stay current