Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Unspoiled Nodes - Travelling to HW Maps
So I'm pretty happy now with the unspoiled nodes setup and got a nice little routine going. I wanted to include yellow copper ore into my list of locations and created the necessary marker on the Western Highlands map.

Now I know that mining and gathering are not really "ready" for HW areas due to the distance between nodes. But even if the bot discovers a node within range of my marker once in a while it's still worth it.

So, added a marker, added a location, let the bot do it's thing. However I found that when the allotted time comes the bot fails to travel to the Western Highlands map... Checked the console and an error message stating something along the lines of "invalid location".

Oddly if I manually travel to the map and activate the bot it will travel to the marker and harvest the unspoiled node! For reference the bot was on the Coerthas Central Highlands map (just finished harvesting Astral Rock) when trying to travel to Western Highlands.

Obviously you got your hands full with flying et. al. guys but thought I'd report this! The workaround for now? Simply don't harvest unspoiled locations on HW maps!

P.S. Out of curiosity will the flying update also include a way we can harvest unspoiled nodes in HW maps effectively? Or do I need to do something funky like setup 2-3 markers which are spread out across all the nodes and have locations which make the bot move every minute after the node spawns so it can be scanned?

Sorry for all the questions! :(

Messages In This Thread
Unspoiled Nodes - Travelling to HW Maps - by ohm - 09-21-2015, 10:19 PM