Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.29 Average
Unspoiled Nodes - Travelling to HW Maps
I don't have any setup for HW yet. I haven't wanted to set anything up until the flight behavior is done.

What I do is just farm one type of mat at a time. I just use the regular gathering mode and set up three or so markers in the possible spawn points and start it.

I haven't really done it very much though because my character keeps running around in circles basically until the node spawns. (Hopefully they will add the ability to start gathering mode based on Eorzean time, like they did with Fishing markers.)

For adamantite ore, you can create one marker to reach all possible spawns, so for that material you can stand in one spot and gather it every time it pops up. There may be other nodes that could be reachable from one marker too.

As far as the time goes, last I knew was that you could only set it in hour increments, so I don't know if you can do it in the way you are describing.

I finally got my "Of Dragons Deep" title, so I will have more time to work on other things, and I will see what I can do to see how I would set up HW unspoiled.

Messages In This Thread
Unspoiled Nodes - Travelling to HW Maps - by ohm - 09-21-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: Unspoiled Nodes - Travelling to HW Maps - by Jessix - 09-22-2015, 03:02 AM