Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(05-06-2016, 09:07 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  sorry guys tek to the rescue, i havn't really notice since i've been working on a new version, but yes this old version is a little fuk'd it seems so i will be releasing a new new one along with a new skill profile (and to be honest i think it's the skill profile that i modded that's messing it all up). The new skill profile will be the 8/8 perfected method, although kinda waiting on the devs to fix the 'info.wear >= 30' in the 'ffxiv_task_gather.lua' cause currently the rotation will work perfectly expect for one path that it takes where you get a 35/30 wear and the bot is looking for 30, so you'll just stand there looking hella stupid.

Edit: nvm, i guess the reddit 8/8 image is a lil off it should have the bottom arrow pointing up towards utmost caution on a eye proc and not jump to a second methodical right ayou 
you do what i thinking. i  tend to create an skill profile that can do 8/8 for Land/leafborne Aethersand. but i have no exp for skill manager. i am glad to hear you doing that. i hope it can be release soon.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial Gathering v1.1 (Heavensward) - by kslcom - 05-07-2016, 09:02 AM