Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(06-14-2016, 04:38 AM)Leon Wrote:  Task 17 is getting an Error and stops.

[Image: dgmYAw8.png]

[Image: hwjoxOJ.png]

Since this is something i cannot reproduce you might have to try to fix that yourself. as far as i can tell 50 ppl have grabbed the new version and you're the only one with this issue :(, please make sure your minion is up-to-date, because these guys are updating the meshes all the time and that is what's most likely breaking my profiles. Unless SE is moving nodes around lol.

Edit: I'll try to re-create it but, as far as i can tell all night last night, and all day today I've been running the light n 60s without any error what so ever, but that error you've pointed out i've kinda seen it before when i was fishing and it's due to the fact that it's not seeing my z,y,x,h pos on minions mesh for that task.

Edit 2: Think i re-created it, and not sure exactly why it happens because when it did it I was right near a node, and it was the bot that brought me there, minion devs love breaking things :) might be the best explination i have. but try these co-ordinates for 17 and lemme know how it goes. (also might want to put task 17 & 18 at 8500 as the maxtime)

Code:
["x"] = 148.58;
["y"] = -137.39;
["z"] = 518.90;
["h"] = -1.18;

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Tasks 8,11 & 18 Updated) - by kidz14 - 06-14-2016, 05:20 AM