Thread Rating:
  • 42 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(07-10-2016, 05:36 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  ...i didn't merge in your fix, i edited my own profile looser

...i wonder when the mods will take action to this asshole flooding my topic with unrelated posts.

Actually, you did. The file you uploaded is byte-for-byte identical to my fix. Complete with Sharp Vision/Field Mastery for 650+ GP and 96% gather rate. And tons of lines of auto generated nonsense. Well, no surprise.

[Image: vc4AOB5.png]

When did I go off topic? Have a look again. How am I supposed to know posting a fixed profile would enrage you, but finding out the point in the image that you misunderstood not? I was sincerely thankful and posted a helpful edit. I didn't know exactly what you got wrong, or how you got there wrong, or if you made it that way on purpose, but I knew how to fix it. It was simply the easiest way to share the correct rotation. I described clearly what I did with no emotion or disrespect. Fully crediting you, besides my clear modifications, and even leaving your name on the profile. You were enraged nonetheless.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - by artemon - 07-10-2016, 06:02 PM