Thread Rating:
  • 41 Vote(s) - 3.66 Average
Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3)
(07-23-2016, 02:19 PM)teguri Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 06:02 PM)artemon Wrote:  
(07-10-2016, 05:36 PM)kidz14 Wrote:  ...i didn't merge in your fix, i edited my own profile looser

...i wonder when the mods will take action to this asshole flooding my topic with unrelated posts.

Actually, you did. The file you uploaded is byte-for-byte identical to my fix. Complete with Sharp Vision/Field Mastery for 650+ GP and 96% gather rate. And tons of lines of auto generated nonsense. Well, no surprise.

art is right, either he came to the exact same conclusion you did and edited it the exact same way character for character or you just used the file he uploaded. Not that there's a problem with it, you reaction is just really strange.

But hey, either way thank both of you. The low price of aethersand/clusters on my server helps me in my crafting.

Also a suggestion, if you have a way (through lua) to have your guy stop, reduce, and and start back up you can have him run a 'quick' 320 cycle while waiting on the 550 cycle's gp to replenish without the extra 320's clogging the inventory because you'll clear it out. If anyone's interested I could post a copy of what I mean.
Im interested in this.  I have the Sellout store addon purchased and active but it only randomly will stop in between collecting to reduce one time once every few mins.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tek's Aetherial v1.3 (Working as of patch 3.3) - by Bobsayshello - 07-27-2016, 07:54 AM