Thread Rating:
  • 30 Vote(s) - 2.43 Average
[Module]Teleporter V2.0.7 <11/02/2014>
Update
not trying to sound rude or anything. but isnt this all the features the new dev-TP that comes with the bot has?
Thanks for the update. Is the new move menu like the one in dev-tp? Forward, backward ect. instead of compass direction?
To jackie: the dev-tp has bugs, a few I found so far: cannot save to targets' postition, replace/rename/delete doesn't work, window doesn't expand when you open the dev-tp, and it doesn't save your window position/size.
(02-09-2014, 08:33 PM)andysx Wrote:  Thanks for the update. Is the new move menu like the one in dev-tp? Forward, backward ect. instead of compass direction?
To jackie: the dev-tp has bugs, a few I found so far: cannot save to targets' postition, replace/rename/delete doesn't work, window doesn't expand when you open the dev-tp, and it doesn't save your window position/size.

I think these bugs are fixed we are just waiting on an update to be pushed through.
Anyone able to help out with some coordinates for AK, the ones posted by odano1988 seems to be out of date. Bosses seems to keep resetting after a certain point or are able to attack back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
ill run AK here in a bit and let you know some coords.
If you can, that would be amazing, thanks!
a good way to bug any boss is to put the character that pulls the boss underground then the rest of the bots just slightly above ground ive found that this bugs bosses out and they dont do anything but stand there even boss that are ranged.
After Extracting this.. It crashes my FFXIV whenever I try to load the bot.
(02-09-2014, 10:05 PM)jackie1234 Wrote:  a good way to bug any boss is to put the character that pulls the boss underground then the rest of the bots just slightly above ground ive found that this bugs bosses out and they dont do anything but stand there even boss that are ranged.

I just tried that, doesn't seem to work :( . Still having the same issue with either boss attacking or resetting; I'll just wait for you to post the coordinates :)