Thread Rating:
  • 20 Vote(s) - 2.95 Average
Lost City gil farming
My Four loca Blm's also got banned today. I did not teleport once when questing or in the open world. no suspension handed out either, just straight to a ban :(
what servers were you guys on
Behemoth
Yeah the weekly reports on illicit activities only mentions permanent banning and no suspensions, this started after FFXIV servers were DDOSed, not sure if the two are related but wouldn't surprise me if SE decided to go hard nose "we do not submit to Ddosers" and associate botters with them
i doubt it.
8 bots perma banned using this dungeon, i was doing 50k/hour. I think it is just too high and easily flaggable.
(12-19-2014, 01:53 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  8 bots perma banned using this dungeon, i was doing 50k/hour. I think it is just too high and easily flaggable.
im running this dungeon 60k/gph no bans yet. what server where you on? most likely you got reported.
Yes it can be the reports.

I've been running the main quest with all bots and teleport a few days before the ban.
(12-19-2014, 03:18 PM)fluxvital Wrote:  Yes it can be the reports.

I've been running the main quest with all bots and teleport a few days before the ban.

ah that could be it then. i dont every TP doing quests. and i spread my guys out
I've been doing this dungeon for months at 51.5k per hour and I haven't been banned yet, So I think its probably reports